As in the past, the GAP.9-congress will have several sections of contributed talks serving a comprehensive exchange on all topics of analytic philosophy. The GAP invites all interested persons to submit contributions to GAP.9.
In order to submit your paper or poster to GAP.9, please send
- an email to email@example.com
- by February 1, 2015,
- containing a short abstract (max. 350 words) and a longer summary (about 1.000 words) stating the central claims and arguments of your contribution,
- in rtf-, doc-, docx- or pdf-format;
- please let us also know for which section your contribution is submitted and
- whether it is a paper or poster.
The longer summary must be suitably anonymized, i.e., prepared for a double blind review process; submissions will be reviewed by at least two referees. You will be notified about the decision by May 2015.
All submissions can be either in German or in English. Talks must not exceed 25 minutes; then there will be 10 minutes time for discussion. Posters will be presented in DIN A0 format.
Papers and posters can be independently submitted and will be independently reviewed. If more acceptable talks are submitted than there are slots in the respective section, we may propose to submit a poster instead.
Papers and posters can be submitted for the following sections:
- Philosophy of Language (Chair: Nikola Kompa)
- Metaphysics and Ontology (Chair: Benjamin Schnieder)
- Logic (Chair: Heinrich Wansing)
- Philosophy of Science (Chair: Holger Lyre)
- Philosophy of Mind and Cognition (Chair: Katia Saporiti)
- Epistemology (Chair: Elke Brendel)
- Philosophy of Religion (Chair: Winfried Löffler)
- Aesthetics (Chair: Reinold Schmücker)
- Applied Ethics (Chair: Ralf Stoecker)
- Normative Ethics (Chair: Ulla Wessels)
- Metaethics, Action Theory and Decision Theory (Chair: Thomas Schmidt)
- Political Philosophy, Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (Chair: Frank Dietrich)
- History and Methods of Analytic Philosophy (Chair: Mark Siebel)